Our holiday playschemes run for 34 days per annum (2 days per week during half terms,
3 days at Christmas, days at Easter and 20 days during the summer holidays) from 10 until 3 pm.
We also run a Breakaway Saturday club on a monthly basis for children and young people aged 5-11 yrs and a
monthly Breakaway Lifestyle and Leisure Club for young people aged 12-19.
The cost is £10.00 per day which includes all activities.
There is an annual activity charge of £25.00 per annum for all children and young people to pay for arts and crafts materials.
This charge is waived for families in receipt of income support but proof of receipt is required.
If you are a new applicant and wish to gain access to our schemes,
We aim to:
- provide good quality play activities and experience for our children and young people
- offer respite time for parents and carers
- work in partnership with all relevant organisations and parents/carers
- develop policies and procedures and ensure they are followed and regularly reviewed
- provide training and development opportunities for our staff and volunteers
- promote equality and diversity in all our activities
- encourage inclusion by offering support to enable children and young people to play